Toxic to specific organs
Can damage liver, kidney, lungs, heart or gut. Ironically liver, kidneys and gut are the main detoxifications systems.
These attributes are ONLY based on peer-reviewed evidence. See link to Data Sources below. Everyone benefits from knowing this stuff. Please Share.
- CATEGORIES: Chemical used in Undefined Operations in CSG, Hydraulic Fracturing (Fracking) | Inert Pesticide Ingredient USA - Food Use Permitted
- SUBSTANCE LINEAGE:
- DESCRIPTION: Has been used in CSG, Hydraulic Fracturing Operations (Fracking) as - Lost circulation material, fliud loss additive, unknown, drilling additive, fracturing
- DATA SOURCES: DATA SOURCES: ARTICLE 4 | PubChem | Article-Colborn-2010 | EPA USA - Pesticide Inerts
- LAST UPDATE: 28/04/2018
Mostly focused on Health Implications of Long Term Exposure to this substance
- POSSIBLE HEALTH CONSEQUENCES:
- ACTION OF TOXIN:
- TOXIN SITES OF ACTION IN CELL:
- Additional Exposure Routes:
Search all of Toxno
Or browse our mind blowing but terrifying Lists