No Nastiness Attributes Yet
This off course does not mean there aren't any. Toxno just hasn't found any yet. If you know of additional Nastiness Attributes or other Exposure Routes, please let us know. You can contact us , use the comment section on the profile pages or download our data contribution form. Please provide a source or a reference.
These attributes are ONLY based on peer-reviewed evidence. See link to Data Sources below. Everyone benefits from knowing this stuff. Please Share.
- CATEGORIES: Food Additives with E Numbers | Preservatives - propionates | EAFUS (Everything Added to Food in the United States) | PESTICIDE active ingredient | Inert Pesticide Ingredient USA - Food Use Permitted | Pesticide or Plant Growth Regulator Approved in Australia
- SUBSTANCE LINEAGE:
- DESCRIPTION: E Number: E281 | Food Additives with E Numbers used in Australia, NZ, UK and the EU. Over 400 in total. | Substance has been approved in: Australia and NZ | EU and UK | | Can cause adverse reactions - best to avoid (Food Intolerance Network) | Preservatives - propionates | Salt of propionic acid. | Added to baked goods.
- COMMENTS: Residues of this pesticide are NOT tested for on Australian Foods even though the Pesticide is approved in Australia. This is partly so because this pesticide is not usually used around food agriculture. | Last update 2012 - FSANZ (Food Standards Australia New Zealand), UK and EU updated 2014 | Pesticide approved in Australia
- DATA SOURCES: DATA SOURCES: FSANZ and FSA | EAFUS | APVMA | EPA USA - Pesticide Inerts
- LAST UPDATE: 28/04/2018
Mostly focused on Health Implications of Long Term Exposure to this substance
- POSSIBLE HEALTH CONSEQUENCES:
- ACTION OF TOXIN:
- TOXIN SITES OF ACTION IN CELL:
- Additional Exposure Routes:
Search all of Toxno
Or browse our mind blowing but terrifying Lists