No Nastiness Attributes Yet
This off course does not mean there aren't any. Toxno just hasn't found any yet. If you know of additional Nastiness Attributes or other Exposure Routes, please let us know. You can contact us , use the comment section on the profile pages or download our data contribution form. Please provide a source or a reference.
These attributes are ONLY based on peer-reviewed evidence. See link to Data Sources below. Everyone benefits from knowing this stuff. Please Share.
- CATEGORIES: Household Toxin | Synthetic Toxin | Pesticide | PESTICIDE active ingredient | organic | herbicide | Pesticide or Plant Growth Regulator Approved in Australia | Pesticide approved in USA (California) | Pesticide approved or pending approval in EU
- SUBSTANCE LINEAGE: Organic Compounds | Organooxygen Compounds | Ethers | Diarylethers | Nitrophenols and Derivatives
- SYNONYMS: 2-Chloro-1-(3-ethoxy-4-nitrophenoxy)-4-(trifluoromethyl)benzene | 2-Chloro-1-(3-ethoxy-4-nitrophenoxy)-4-trifluoromethylbenzene | 2-Chloro-a,a,a-trifluoro-p-tolyl-3-ethoxy-4-nitrophenyl Ether | 4-[2-Chloro-4-(trifluoromethyl)phenoxy]-2-ethoxy-1-nitrobenzene | Galigan | GOAL | GOldate | Hada F | Koltar | Oxyfluoren | Oxyfluorofen | Oxyfluorofene | Oxyflurofen | Oxygold | Zoomer
- DESCRIPTION: Oxyfluorfen is a selective pre and postemergent herbicide used to control certain annual broadleaf and grassy weeds in vegetables, fruit, cotton, es] ornamentals and on non-crop areas. It is a contact herbicide and light is required for it to affect target plants.
- COMMENTS: Residues of this pesticide are tested for on Australian Foods | Pesticide approved in Australia
- FORMULA: C15H11ClF3NO4
- DATA SOURCES: DATA SOURCES: ARTICLE 4 | T3DB | PubChem | Consolidated Pesticide Information Dataset (CPI) from the USA EPA | Compendium of Pesticide Common Names | APVMA | DPR | EU Pesticides
- LAST UPDATE: 28/04/2018
Mostly focused on Health Implications of Long Term Exposure to this substance
- POSSIBLE HEALTH CONSEQUENCES:
- ACTION OF TOXIN:
- TOXIN SITES OF ACTION IN CELL: "Membrane"
- Additional Exposure Routes:
Search all of Toxno
Or browse our mind blowing but terrifying Lists